The admissions process consists of an interview with the prospective student and both parents, and a visiting week for the student. During the visiting week the student and their family will have a chance to see whether or not the school is a good fit before signing an enrollment contract.
Click here for details on the Enrollment Process.
Tuition and attendance details:
- The tuition is set at $6500/year.
- There is an option to apply with FACTS, who will make a determination on the tuition based on the family’s ability to pay, with the minimum tuition being $1500 and the maximmum being $6500.
- There is a 5% discount for paying tuition in full upfront.
- There is a sibling discount of 25% for the second child and 50% for subsequent children.
- There is a minimum attendance of 15 hours/week.
- There is not a different tuition option for part-time students.
Click here for more information about FACTS.
The Clearview Sudbury School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. CSS does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies, financial aid, and any other administered programs and activities.