FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will conduct the financial need analysis for Clearview Sudbury School for the upcoming school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Paper applications are available in the office. Applicants can apply online here.
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
- 1.Submit a signed and completed paper application or completed online application. Faxed or copied applications will not be accepted. Paper applications received without a signature will not be processed. Please do not submit multiple applications. FACTS will process one application per household—either a paper application or an online application.
- 2.Payment of the $25 nonrefundable application fee.
- 3.Copies of your most recent IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return (2 pages), including all supporting tax Schedules C or C-EZ, Schedule E, Schedule F, Depreciation Form 4562, S Corporation Form 1120S (4 pages) & Schedule K-1 and Form 8825, Partnership Form 1065 (5 pages) & Schedule K-1 and Form 8825, Estates and Trusts Form 1041 & Schedule K-1. If applicant and co-applicant file separately, we require both tax returns for the same tax year. We do NOT accept State tax returns.
- 4.Copies of all 2015 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both you and your spouse. NOTE: If you are applying before you have received all 2013 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements, please submit them as soon as they become available.
- 5.Copies of all supporting documentation for household Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for your paper application to be processed. If you have provided an e-mail address make sure to check the primary e-mail address regularly for Notices sent by FACTS indicating missing information or tax documents.
NOTE: Award decisions are not made by FACTS, but by the organization providing the scholarship.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262